Saturday, September 29, 2012

The Crushing

Nothing is wasted in this furnace of God.
Life is expedited here, five years of growth
in one.  "ALL things work together for good
to those who love God and are called according
to His purpose."

I believe the most important thing to God
is relationships.  I realize that the enemy
hates reconciliation, and will do everything
to prevent that between us.  BUT GOD!

It is so easy to make ministry, life, work,
chores, duties, more important than people,
and we can get caught up, and not realize we
have turned priorites upside down.   People
is what God cares about! 

I was made for "such a time as this."  I am
exactly where I am supposed to be according
to the plan and purposes of God.  I am honored,
privileged, and Joyful, that God would choose
me to carry His presence, His precious anointing
to His people.  They will always be His!  Selah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment