Sunday, September 9, 2012

Moving Forward

There is much to learn from what we live through in our lives.
Most importantly, is that our hearts are so delicate, and were
meant to be guarded carefully, for God has put it inside us as a treasure.
We cannot treat it carelessly, as if there is always a "new" heart to
replace the crushed and stompled on one.    There is only one for us.

We begin to look at our part in the crushing of our insides.
What can we learn from the position we now find ourselves in?
We begin to see what must be healed in ourselves, so we don't
find ourselves in this position again.    Our insides are screaming
to be joined to another, for this is how God has made us.  It is
a rare occasion that we meet someone who is set apart for celibacy.

However, in the midst of all the questioning, we begin to look at
our lives in the broad scope of things, and re-evaluate what we
really want for our lives.   Is my will lined up with His?   My creator.
If I ask Him to give me what He wants for my life, that's a safe place.
Worship is always the answer for pain, sorrow, hurt, and dissapointment.
He told me when I'm worshiping Him, He is taking care of everything.  Selah.

No comments:

Post a Comment