Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Sorry!

We get to a place, where this strong person
rising up within us says, "sorry", I will not
be a victim anymore!   Many people in their
defense mechanisms want to intimidate us,
and want us to suffer if we don't respond
the way they hoped we would.  We have been
guilty of it too.   

I am so greatful that I have grown so much
where I can see where I was once intimidated
this way, but not anymore.   I will not be
pushed around, manipulated, nor made to
feel guilty for not being the perfect responder.
I am not perfect, only God is. 

How liberating to put the devil under my feet,
and stand up for myself, and put the enemy down,
and not fall into the same "familiar" patterns of old.  
I recognize my healing and my overcoming,
and it's a Joy to see that no one can intimidate me
unless I allow it.   Selah.

No comments:

Post a Comment