Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Dissapointment

A new appointment waiting to happen.  It does nothing else but throw me into the very arms of the One who fashioned me from the beginnings of time.  Every dissapointment points me to the River of Life.  I am reminded that there is no one who can quench my thirst but Him.  His Spirit quickens mine that I must forgive immediately and bless the one who's injured me.  In this way, the River of Life can flow uninteruptedly through me, and we can all move on.  To love is to know you're alive.  It is true, it is better to have loved and to feel the grief of having lost it, then to remain numb, incapable of allowing love in.  Grief is a beautiful thing, our tears remind us that we are very much alive, and to live, means to love.  My Fountain will never run dry, but I must keep my mouth open so I can continue to drink from Him.  Amen.

1 comment: