Friday, February 24, 2012

Breakthrough

Stumbling through the corridors, looking for the answer
to set me free.   There He was.  I saw Him, but only for a moment.
His glaring eyes took my breathe away.   He burned something
into me.  It was as if He placed a new heart inside of me.   
His look took me on a journey, it was if I was transported to
another place, another realm in time, and when I came to,
I was changed.   Who was He?   Why would He come to me?
Who am I, that He should want to deposit this "love" into me?
His embrace that came only through His stare into my eyes,
transformed me for ever.  Who is He?   Was has He come to me? 
What do you want me to do for You?   How can I please You?
What is it that You want me to say to others?   Have You come
so that I might lead others to You?    My answer to every problem?
I love you with everything in me.   Teach me how to love You
by following You, and obeying You.   You are my Prince, and
I surrender.  

No comments:

Post a Comment