Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Isolation

Parched dry land,
waiting for the next bit of manna.
Wandering in the desert,
holding on with all that I am.

Survival, from day to day.
Keeping my worship before me.
He said, He would care for all my problems.
Contending for my Peace daily.

I was made for His Glory,
He takes pleasure in delighting me.
Learning to love myself,
as I'm called to love my neighbor.

Putting words to the suppressed emmotions,
keeping connected to my person,
the one He made to effect change,
in the world around me.

Touching my past generationally,
uncovering what He had for me,
what was mine from the beginning,
only now do I find these ancient paths.

By faith, I walk out my future here,
not knowing what is before me.
His purposes and plan unfolds itself
as I join in to His journey for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment