Friday, October 7, 2011

Authenticity

Drive out the fear!  It binds up every good work prompted by creativity from the Master.  "The mind is a dangerous neighborhood, gon't go there alone!"  What voices are you listening to?  The onslaughts are intense, and truly I am in the valley.  The Kingdom of darkness is not happy, and certainly does not give up without a fight.  In fact, the major artilery has been drawn, but God has the last laugh, and will conquer all of His enemies!  As we approach this day of reflection, what is it that God wants to say in your life to your inner man?  Are you listening?  The devil's major plan is to prevent you from slowing down to hear the voice of the Master.  Once we stop and rest in Him, peace like a river envelops us, and we are transformed in His presence.  Here, in my world of challenges, He allows His devil to test me, in order to refine me to be more like Him.  He lets me come to the end of myself, finally bursting into tears and crying out to the only One who can ever save me.  I am truly in the furnace, how about you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment