Sunday, March 11, 2012

Belonging

We all desire to belong to someone.
Although, we do indeed belong to our God,
should we choose, we crave this sense of
belonging to another, to be fully known!

Patience is a "virtue" the bible states.
It is critical to be rooted somewhere, that
patience can grow, and each experience
can water it.   Truly each one will transform us.

A new experience has taken root.   Nothing
like the old.   If my life, BECAUSE of where I
live, is 100% expedited, why shouldn't this be?
Can I live this out, and let my mind take a back sit?

We don't live out of our head, but out of our heart.
The bible states that, "out of the heart springs the
issues of life".   I want to live out of my heart! 
Each moment passes, and it will never come again.

"Seize the day" is such a well-known quote, and
is would be fitting here.   Can I trust my God and
"not" try to control my heart?    I cannot anyway.
Can I enjoy this relationship, and let God have full control?

No comments:

Post a Comment