Monday, October 17, 2016

Realization

What do you do when you realize
you do not mean the same to someone
as they have meant to you?  

You keep swallowing and swallowing
the pain and disappointment but it still 
continues. We all have a threshold. 
,
For someone like me it's very hard to 
not pursue, initiate and fix.  It's part of 
who I've always been.  I need to drop the ball.  

You see when we do that, we really get clear
vision as to the desire of the other person.
Or maybe they're just used to us holding it together.

I don't feel honored, in fact I feel very much the opposite.
It's time to talk.  They don't have to like what I have to say,
after all, they're only feelings, they're not facts.  

My feelings represent my heart and that matters to God, 
despite how it effects the other person.  I don't live for their
acceptance and approval but for God's.   He cares.  

Father, please lead me to the right words and the right timing.
This is not an accusation but simply an expression of my feelings.
I thought we were each other's best friend, but I guess not. 




No comments:

Post a Comment