Saturday, January 26, 2013

Melody in the making

It is so much easier to avoid life.
To shut our hearts down, 
as not to be hurt.

How does one grow this way?
They don't.   They coast and 
live "dead" inside.  

Real life involves so much risk!   
But there comes a time, when
we can no longer afford to take it.

My heart is so precious to God,
and He calls me to be a good steward
of this treasure inside of me.

He continually reminds me to release
blessings over those who have been
careless with my pearls.

As I pray abundant blessings on them,
I rise above my resentment, bitterness,
and pain, and release them to God.

I see the softness of my heart coming back
and I realize that the past cannot harm me
any longer, though I need to choose wisely.

My God speaks to me and I hear Him.
He will keep me in check and lead me in
straight paths, as I heed to his voice always!  


No comments:

Post a Comment