Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Love Anyway

Personal growth blossoms when we don't get our way.
When we experience disappointment and hurt.
Knowing the Father is always there to hold us up,
when we can feel that we are drowning.  

He's a good Daddy, and He's reliable!   
When others are simply being human
with their respective limitations, it's our
awesome opportunity to grow further into Him.

My desire for this New Year is to know Him more.
To get closer to my Father in Heaven, and to
His Son, my Savior and Redeemer.   To know a
greater anointing of the Holy Spirit for my life.

When all is gone, and I am alone, my sorrow
turns to Joy as I press into my Lord.   I can know
Him better in my desert times.  There is a living
testimony of my loneliness, as He is my overflow!   


No comments:

Post a Comment