Tuesday, May 22, 2012

God of the Impossible

When you feel as if you cannot navigate forward,
and the wind has been knocked out of you, rest
in the arms of your Beloved.

Sleep off the shock, and dance till your hearts delight.
Focus all your energy towards Him.   He'll move you on
to the next place, the next dance, the next move.

He's faithful to the end.   The only safe place is in His
tabernacle.   Life continues to throw explosives at you,
and what will you do with them? 

I am choosing to allow them to be teachers and strengtheners
to me.   I am being refined like gold.  Pure gold.   I know
who I am, His Princess, and I am worthy of a good name.

If the enemy does not come in through one door, he'll
attempt to come in another.   Nail it shut.   Put up a sign
that reads, "Tresspassing not allowd!" 

Feel the changes of life, the onslaughts, the sorrows,
the Joys, the challenges, and the victories.    Keep the
Lord always close in mind, and never put Him aside. 

No comments:

Post a Comment