Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Juggling Act

Spinning my plates, how fast can I go?
Trying to find a landing, but puddle jumping still.
Is it the spirits residing over this city to distract
and keep one from a successul straight line?
One thing is certain, life is far from humdrum!
Good friends are indispensible.  Without
this heavenly connection, we could do nothing
but remain in our stuckness.  You feel as if you
are sinking, or glued in time, and cannot move forward.
The faithfulness of the Lord is tryed and true. 
He brings His love through His heavenly vessels to help
repair all the brokeness of our lives.   Should we let this
divine love in, we shall be changed still.  I am forever
amazed at His undying love for me!  He took it all on Himself,
so that I might be One with the Father, and Himself, and His Spirit.


Selah.

No comments:

Post a Comment