Friday, July 18, 2014

Secure

God knows all of our sorrow, our pain and suffering.
His spirit within us grieves as we walk with Him through the fire.
He knows the beginning from the end, and He see the luster of
our jewels we are acquiring in Heaven.  

Five years ago, my friend told me that God had brought me here 
to kill me.  Needless to say, I didn't have much appreciation for 
that comment.   However, it is true.   The maturity that I have 
come into here in my new life is simply beyond an earthly understanding.

How can we lift up others if we haven't experienced similar sorrows?
It is the way of the cross.   It is certainly a deadening to our selves.
Selfishness is a sickness, it pushes all others out, and it is cancerous.
Living for oneself is a dead end, but living for God is "newness of life!"


No comments:

Post a Comment