Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Ongoing Challenge

To love in the face of rejection isn't easy.
We are commanded by the Son of God to
"love our enemies, pray for those who persecute
us, and bless those who curse us."

What I have discovered as a child of God
is that I can "reject" the rejection.  I do not
have to "accept" this or take it into my heart.
That is the plan of the evil one.   To break my heart.

As a women, nurturing is innate for me.   
Because that is a truth, it is also a truth that the 
adversary wants to crush my heart, harden it,
make it callous to people, so that I will stop loving.

"I was made for Love" is my truth for my life.
I am called to be a "leaky vessel" for the glory of God!
This world needs my love that comes from the throne of Grace.
Heavenly pure love that comes down from heaven is healing.

We are called to be glory carriers.   To rain down Papa God's
love on our neighbors, families, and ourselves.    We must 
learn self-respect.   We must be led only by the spirit of God
and not co-dependent behaviors we grew up.   We must be true to God!  


No comments:

Post a Comment