Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Treasures in Heaven

When once we may have thought that our sorrows
were simply rags and ashes, we have discovered
that we were actually storing up our treasures in heaven!  

I have come to realize that all of my woes are gaining
me my crown in heavenly places.   Yeshua said, "Blessed
are the poor in spirit, for their's is the Kingdom of God."

There is not one wasted trauma in my life, because God
is turning it into an encouraging Word for someone else!  
I have laid down my life for the sake of others.

I live to encourage others and help carry them to the Father.
He is the only reason to live, it is for His Kingdom and His Glory.
"All things are passing away, but His Word remains forever!"

We need to look at the big picture.  It's never an isolated incident.
God has His reasons for allowing us to suffer much in this life.
We are gaining our victory day by day and will receive our crown in heaven.

A laid down life is what the Father is looking for.  A life of humility and honor.
A life of substance and compassion.  Mercy and Grace. Long-suffering and Joys.
Yeshua said to His disciples, "Take up your cross, deny yourself and follow me."


No comments:

Post a Comment