Friday, December 20, 2013

The Crushing

Often we can put the responsibility of our feelings
and sorrows on others.     It doesn't belong there.
It amazes me how blind we can be to our incognisance. 

Coming to terms with my own immortality, realizing 
I don't have forever on this earth.    Only God knows 
my last breath.    It causes one to be even more "awake."

So many emotions to navigate in this existence.
I find myself overwhelmed by the love God has placed
in my heart for close friends and family, yet longing for Him!  

I wish there was another route to take, to be refined by God.
But my continual experience in the Fire, has melded me 
to His bosom in a way I have never known before.   

God has brought me to the end of myself, so that I crave
His will, and desires for my life.    I am sold out for His 
plan for my life, though I continue to be challenged in my humaness.


No comments:

Post a Comment