Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Self-denial

There are times in our lives when we have to make very clear decisions
that have a monumental effect on our days, years, and lives.
For me, I am always being brought back to the cross of Yeshua my Messiah.
He gave it all, so that I might have a "new" life, one of power, clarity, and resurrection.

It is certainly in these times of having to deny myself of my hearts desire, that
I draw nearer than ever to my cross that He instructed to pick up and carry.
He knew how painful it would be for me, to cut loose my yearning hearts longings,
in order to follow Him.   These are the times that define who we really are in Him.

I need to continue to remember, that I do indeed hide myself in His bosom to survive, especially on my side of the world.   He is forever calling me to be faithful to Him,
to His sacrifice on my behalf, and to a life that is full of His love and His light, so
that all men might know that He is the giver of all good gifts, and His love never fails!

No comments:

Post a Comment