Thursday, January 19, 2012

Freedom

Dear Lord,

Thank you for preserving me for yourself.   Thank you for my freedom.
 I look around, and I feel so greatful that I am unhindered to do your work
 and soar with you, no holds barred.  You can take me to the furthest point
 of the earth, if you so desire, I am Yours!   I've been there, and done that,
 and I have experienced many things, and the reminder that I am no longer
 bound and limited in my choices, is such a gift to me.   You do indeed bring
 beauty from ashes, and your faithfulness is beyond searching out.   You
 have carried me through many difficult times, and I am still here.  My heart
 is a heart of love, and it could have gone another way.   But, you Lord have
 preserved my heart, you kept it soft to love you and to love others.  
 Help me make right choices for my life, right friends, right confidants.  Please
 keep the wrong people far from me.   Keep me safe under the shadow of
 your wings.   I recommit my life to you this day, and am eternally greatful
 for your love for me, and your sovereign plan for my life.   No one can take
 this plan from you, for Your plan for my life is sure and sound, and I wait
 upon you for my guidance this day, for where you would have me to walk and
 and share your love, mercy, and grace to your people.    I surrender my life
 once again to you this day.  Would you lead and guide my footsteps so they
 would bring you all the honor, all the glory, and all the praise this day!  Selah.

No comments:

Post a Comment