Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Intimacy

Where does our healing lay?   So many of us run around
spinning in circles, juggling our plates, because we cannot
bare to feel the pain hidden and lodged in our hearts.  Many
of us, have a wall so thick to separate us from our pain, because
on a sub-conscious level, we really believe we cannot handle any
more pain.    The only One who can heal this deep seated trauma
that has clung to our very fiber, is the lover of our souls.   Yeshua
(Jesus) our Lord and Savior.    It needs to be uprooted, and cast out
with the Father.  Today, my wonderful imagination that God has
created me with, has helped me "see" that bulldozer coming with
the Father to demolish that concrete wall, that said, "I am not loved."
I asked the Father to destroy it.   So there I was standing vunerable with
my heart open to receive God's love.    I had to ask Him to help me. 
I then realized, I had not loved myself.    I had to then embrace the little
child who was so devastated.  I told her I will never leave her again. 
I will never abandon her or her feelings, and that her feelings matter.
After having a very special and intimate time with God, and forgiving
those I needed to forgive, I realize the only way to complete healing
is to sit before the Father, and be absolutely honest and open with what
is really in my heart.  He cares.   The truth of the matter is, until we get to
this place of truth about what is in our hearts, and God can show us, as
we come to Him without any facades,  we are living in denial, and how
much we can help or be merciful to others is extremely limited.   The
point is, we need to integrate our damaged traumatized little person inside
of us with the adult who is functioning today.   For me, my adult needed
to embrace my little girl inside, and tell her that I will always love her, and
care for her, and be a good parent to her.   Until we get real with the Father,
we cannot advance in our lives and help anyone else.   There is nothing
to big for our Dad to do, no concrete wall that cannot be penetrated.  He
is the maker of the Universe, and He can do all things, but He is truly
waiting for us to invite Him in to bring about divine healing in our hearts. 
He can be trusted, and He is the final authority on all things.  He is the lover
of our souls, and He has always loved us, is loving us now, and continues
to love us forever! 

No comments:

Post a Comment