Monday, July 6, 2015

Perception

Floating through the waves of emotions
carried by a stream of thoughts,
ever so present to my reality, 
but after swimming ashore I realize
I was simply 'swept up."  

How embarrassing is this scenario; 
I realize I trusted in what seemed safe
but simply moments of revealing, 
no promise of consistency or heart truth,
only a mood or convenient opening.  

Feeling exposed and wishing I could take it back
due to it falling totally flat.  No reply causes this
feeling of over revealing and more lessons learnt.  
Realizing it is simply the spirits over this city that
cause me to crave that which I don't need.  

I am complete and full thriving in my home land
with the Father's hand of protection covering me.
I am finally home and content where I was always
intended to settle, with His faithfulness at my side.
It is a lie that I am not whole without another.  

No comments:

Post a Comment