Thursday, April 9, 2015

Heart's Cry

What is your heart's cry?
How can you be made whole?
"Come to me..." the Messiah called.
For He IS making all things New!

Just like the baptismal waters
I have gone way down into the sea
but thankfully I have come up 
and I am risen with Him!  

When I've come to the top
I have journeyed through a difficult place,
but it is then that I realize it was for another;
I have been revived and it's purpose to pour out.

It is so sweet to identify with my Messiah's suffering,
though I have never shed my blood as He did.
I am reminded that it is because I am in Him,
that this is the road He traveled for my sake! 

There is no greater place to be than IN LOVE.
To love with His Love He has poured out in my heart.
He is the fuel within me, He is the Life within me,
and He goes before me and you to light the way.


No comments:

Post a Comment