Friday, August 1, 2014

Ba Boom

How is it that I am feeling something after thirty years?
Where is this coming from?   This is a mystery.
I remember your "Quandary", and cannot help feel that way now.

What is God saying?   Where is He leading?  What is His heart here?
Why do I need to "try" to figure everything out with my head?
Somethings are only of the heart, and cannot be discerned with the mind.

I truly am perplexed over this happenstance.  I'm getting accustomed
to living with pain and carrying a long-suffering attitude, though I'd
like to see my dreams become a reality in this lifetime, sooner than later.

When our feelings hit us "between the eyes", we are truly dumbfounded.
My intellect comes up with nothing that is connected to my heart.
I cannot put God in a box, as He is always full of surprises for me!  Selah.  


No comments:

Post a Comment