Monday, June 9, 2014

Up Hill Climb

Sometimes I really wish life would run smoothly.
Where I live life is intense, so added stresses are 
not really welcome or should I say convenient?  

I'm at such a point where I want to really take my 
hands off of everything, and ask God to do it all!   
It's too stressful to try to take care of it all myself.

I live for Him, and He is my main concern.  
Making sure I am on His path, not getting derailed 
or side tracked.   The heart is such a tenuous thing.

I so wish I could have a non-messy life.  But Love
is messy.   Growth is messy and growing into maturity
is also messy.    Friends who are trust-worthy are needed.

Not walking alone is primary.  Learning to have 
good and healthy relationships are "key".   We cannot
grow inside a vacuum.   We need to live our lives out loud.


No comments:

Post a Comment