Friday, January 17, 2014

Refuge

Why do we think we need to exclude our real feelings
when we go forth in life?    As if they are not acceptable?

It is in fact our reality brought forth that makes for our
most beautiful expressions and shall bring healing to our hearts.   

I don't like to feel my pain, but I do realize that if I do not allow
my heart to acknowledge it, feel it, and give it to God, I'm not real.

Sometimes we have to fight for our privacy with God.   We have to
step out and tell others, "God is calling me alone today with Him."

If we are trying to fit in, and be accepted by man, we are surely
on the wrong track.     The only approval that matters for my life is His!  

Relief comes when we can bring forth our feelings, good, bad, and ugly,
and allow that to be designed into a beautiful masterpiece for the Master.


No comments:

Post a Comment