Monday, November 25, 2013

Laying it down

The practice of continually laying it down.
We get into a discipline that benefits us
if we would repeatedly give it to the Father.

He is so patient, loving, and kind.
He has been longing to cradle us in His arms.
It is a Love that is free, and not forced, always will be.

Forgiveness is Key.   In order to truly know the Father,
we must give up our bitterness, resentments, and 
self-righteousness.    Our sense of entitlement bring us down.

If we want to start over, we must release all those
who have hurt and offended us.    We have the key that
unlocks the door to our freedom.   Will we choose to use it?

I want to start over.  I want to have all that my God has 
for me in this life.  I want to sow seeds in heaven and watch
them blossom!     I choose to lay down all the hurt for my destiny!   


No comments:

Post a Comment