Thursday, October 10, 2013

Rest

Breathe.  For many of us it is a great challenge to embrace our feelings.
We put all kinds of "expectations" on ourselves that add to the difficulty
of "feeling".    If only I could remember to BREATHE.

Each decade can be a new beginning.  A time for a complete change.
Just when I think I am coming into myself, time marches on, and 
I feel as If I'm coming into myself, "again".   

The inner struggle of this life can become very overwhelming.
What does such a sensitive heart do?    I see so much brokenness
on the city streets, and it hurts so much!    Lord, please take me up.

I am here for a purpose.  Though sometimes, the pressure becomes
so great.   Pending dreams of so many decades, isn't it time to pursue?
You cannot touch what you do not grasp.   God is ever faithful.  Selah.


No comments:

Post a Comment